MS OFFICE 2013:
Microsoft Office 2013 is a reliable and powerful application that enables users with a multi-purpose document processing suite that helps you create interactive presentations, spreadsheets, general reports and text documents.
Microsoft Office 2013 (formerly Microsoft Office 15) is a version of Microsoft Office, a productivity suite for Microsoft Windows. It is the successor of Microsoft Office 2010 and includes extended file format support, user interface updates and support for touch among its new features.
Development on this version of Microsoft Office was started in 2010 and ended on October 11, 2012 when Microsoft Office 2013 was released to manufacturing. Microsoft released Office 2013 to general availability on 29 January 2013. This version includes new features such as integration support for online services (including SkyDrive, Outlook.com, Hotmail, Skype, Yammer and Flickr), improved format support for Office Open XML (OOXML), OpenDocument (ODF) and Portable Document Format (PDF) and support for multi touch interfaces.
Office Professional Plus 2013 is the future of productivity. Office Professional Plus 2013 includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, Access, Publisher, and Lync.
Productivity with modern, touch-enabled experiences
Quickly form business insights with Excel
Bring ideas to life with PowerPoint and Word
Stay connected to the people you work with using Outlook and Lync
Manage Office with real-time performance monitoring and controls.
- Multi-purpose document processing suite that helps you create interactive presentations, spreadsheets, general reports and text documents.
- Includes MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, Publisher, OneNote, Outlook, Visio and Skype.
- Handle the documents and provide complete control over the text and media of the documents.
- Ability to return to the last viewed or edited location in Word and PowerPoint with the previous version of the document.
- Ability to customize different details of the text including the font, size, color, and other details.
- Offers a complete cross-platform for the modern workplace, with smart tools for individuals, teams, and businesses.
- Create very attractive presentations and use animations, images, video and audio in your presentation.
Microsoft Office 2013 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Microsoft Office 2013
- Setup File Name: www.muhammadbilal.net_Office_2013_32bit AND www.muhammadbilal.net_Office_2013_64bit
- Full Setup Size: 866MB for 32bit AND 1.02GB for 64bit
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32bit(x86) AND 64bit (x64)
System= Pentium 4 CPU 2.4 GHz
RAM= 1 GB
Size= 1.30 GB
Display= DirectX10 Graphics card and a 1024 x 576 or Higher Resolution
OS= Windows 7 (32 Bit & 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 bit & 64 bit), Windows 8.1 (32 bit & 64 bit), Windows 10 (32 bit & 64 bit), Windows 11 (32 bit & 64 bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64bit), Windows Server 2012 (64bit)